Country of thousand sunsets
Most of all famous because of its thousand islands and beautiful beaches, Croatia is so much more!
With numerous places still far back in the past, as time has stopped, Croatia has beautiful mountains, flat Slavonian plains, and hills full of wine yards and hundred years old olive threes!
To be a Croatian means that you are actually very spoiled with good wine, great coffee, delicious food, green forests, mountains with sea views, sunsets in the sea, clear sea and magnificent beaches!
As Croatia was governed by many nations, each one has left its touch here, you can feel Turkish touch in some customs and language, Venetian buildings can be seen in Istria, and Roman ruins are found all around Croatia!
- Hum in Istria is the smallest city in the world Hum in Istria is the smallest city in the world
- Typical scenery in Istrian villages Typical scenery in Istrian villages
- Island of Saint Mary National Park Mljet Island of Saint Mary National Park Mljet
- Snowy sunset on Zavizan, National Park Velebit Snowy sunset on Zavizan, National Park Velebit
- Sunset in Zadar Sunset in Zadar
- Winter tour to National Park North Velebit Winter tour to National Park North Velebit
- Geographical location of Croatia Geographical location of Croatia
- Sunset on one of the islands in National Park Kornati Sunset on one of the islands in National Park Kornati
- Waterfalls National Park Krka Waterfalls National Park Krka
- Autumn colours in National Park Risnjak Autumn colours in National Park Risnjak
- Natural spring of river Kupa in National Park Risnjak Natural spring of river Kupa in National Park Risnjak
- View from top of the White rocks strict nature reserve. View from top of the White rocks strict nature reserve.
Croatia is a place where you can have a great coffee and food of highest quality, range from stronger continental to light Mediterranean seafood. Many houses still grow their own plants and most of the food is natural and ecological. Fresh seafood is available as on the coast also in the continental parts. It is a place where you can easily enjoy homemade wine and strong alcohol (called rakija with all kind of flavours).
Croatia is so diverse that just in few days you can experience huge diversity of nature and taste!